Conference Recorded Sessions
Bring the 2015 conference experience to your office!
Purchase the recorded sessions from the 2015 CUNA Technology Council Conference to share what you learned at the conference and/or catch what you missed and share insights with your credit union staff. Your purchase of the content capture sessions will allow you to review the key points from each presentation which you can use as a cost effective solution for staff development and training at your convenience. Available to any CUNA affiliated credit union, conference attendees receive a discounted price. Click here to login to CUNA and purchase
Each session includes video of the presentation in conjunction with the speakers’ PowerPoint:
- Agile 101: What you Need to Understand about Introducing a Bi-Modal and Agile Approach into your Work Environment
- Agile 102 – A Panel Discussion
- An Ethical Hacker’s Perspective: 10 Things that make Attacks Easy
- Auditing Your Cloud Technology Providers
- Creating a Culture of Innovation
- Cybersecurity – From the Firewall to the Desktop
- Economic Update from CUNA
- Emerging Technologies
- How do You Develop IT Talent? *
- IT Leadership Panel: Transitioning from a Technical Expert to a Business Leader
- Meta to Micro — The Power of Big Data *
- PCI Compliance for Credit Unions, an Operational Perspective *
- Speed Rounds - Session 1, 2 and 3
- The New FFIEC Cyber Security Guidelines: What should a CU do? *
- The Question is not “IF" but “When"…A Look into the Importance of Cyber Resilience and Incident Response for Financial Institutions
- What You Don’t Know Will Eventually Hurt You: The Evolving Role of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) in Successful Organizations *
* These sessions include audio only
If you missed this year's conference, you can still experience cutting-edge topics and tools right from your desk.
NOTE: If you wish, you may also purchase the Operations, Sales & Service Council Conference sessions once you log in.
- Conference attendees get a discounted rate - Contact us for the promo code
- $179 for CUNA Council members
- $249 for non-members.
- Non-Conference Attendees
- $349 for CUNA Council members
- $449 for non-members. Not a member? Join today!
The Recorded Sessions video portal is generally available 10-14 business days after the close of the event, and is up until the following year's Conference.