Conference Recorded Sessions
Bring the 2015 conference experience to your office!
Purchase the recorded sessions from the 2015 CUNA Operations, Sales & Service Council Conference to share what you learned at the conference and/or catch what you missed and share insights with your credit union staff. Your purchase of the content capture sessions will allow you to review the key points from each presentation which you can use as a cost effective solution for staff development and training at your convenience. Available to any CUNA affiliated credit union, conference attendees receive a discounted price. Click here to login to CUNA and purchase
Each session includes video and/or audio of the presentation in conjunction with the speakers’ PowerPoint:
- Advanced Emotional Intelligence: What Executives Need to Know about Bringing Out the Best in Their People
- ALM for Non-Financial Managers; Finding Your Voice in ALCO Meetings
- Building a Member-Friendly Sales Culture
- Building a Service Manifesto *
- Coaching the Coaches
- Creating a New Member Experience
- Critical Leadershift
- Driving New Members through Indirect Conversions *
- Economic Update from CUNA
- Emerging Technologies
- Engaged Employees Engage Members
- Gamification – If it’s not fun - why do it?
- Implementing Performance Scorecards – Best Practices *
- Regulatory Compliance – What You Need to Know! *
- Setting Goals for Branch Staff
- Speed Rounds - Session 1, 2 and 3
- Social Media for the Front Lines
- To Incent or Not to Incent
*These sessions include audio only
If you missed this year's conference, you can still experience cutting-edge topics and tools right from your desk.
NOTE: If you wish, you may also purchase the Technology Council Conference sessions once you log in.
- Conference attendees get a discounted rate - Contact us for the promo code
- $179 for CUNA Council members
- $249 for non-members.
- Non-Conference Attendees
- $349 for CUNA Council members
- $449 for non-members. Not a member? Join today!
The Recorded Sessions video portal is generally available 10-14 business days after the close of the event, and is up until the following year's Conference.