Conference Recorded Sessions
Bring the 2016 conference experience to your office!
Were you unable to attend all the key sessions at the conference? Don’t worry! Purchase the CUNA Council’s recorded sessions to review the key points from each presentation or use
as a cost-effective solution for staff development and training at your convenience.
Each session includes video of the presentation in conjunction with the speakers’ PowerPoint presentations.
22 sessions, all video, including:
- Achieving Market Domination through Member Advocacy
- Are you Targeting the Right Market in the 2016 Economy?
- Big Data and the Zombie Apocalypse
- Compliance in the Digital Age: What Credit Unions Need to Know
- Content Marketing and Storytelling
- Creating a Culture that Rocks
- Expert Marketing Panel: Branding Trends, Innovations, and Best Practices
- Exploding Kittens, Smart Forks and the Future of Banking
- Fireside Chat for Community-Based Credit Unions
- Fireside Chat for Single Sponsor and SEG-Based Credit Unions
- Google Workshop: All About Adwords
- Key Consumer Trends for NOW: Thrive in the Expectation Economy
- Measuring the Success of your BD efforts
- Search Targeting/Retargeting/Remarketing and Digital Advertising
- Step by Step: Developing, Creating and Pitching New Business and Community Development Initiatives
- Tech Talks
- The Bigger Picture: Your Guide to Developing a Strategic Marketing Plan
- The Millennial Looking Glass: Fostering a Strategic Community Relationship Romance
- The Pitch
- Video Marketing: Bringing YourBrand to Life
- What Matters Now™: Insights from Millennials
- What’s Mine is Yours
If you missed this year's conference, you can still experience cutting-edge topics and tools right from your desk.
- Conference attendees get a discounted rate* - Click here to purchase
- $179 for CUNA Council members
- $249 for non-members.
- Non-Conference Attendees - Click here to purchase
- $349 for CUNA Council members
- $449 for non-members. Not a member? Join today!
* Attendance will be confirmed to access this price, so please only use this link if you came to the 2016 Conference.
The Recorded Sessions video portal is generally available 10-14 business days after the close of the event, and is up until the following year's Conference.