Conference Recorded Sessions
Bring the 2016 conference experience to your office!
Purchase the recorded sessions from the 2016 CUNA CFO Council Conference to share what you learned at the conference and/or catch what you missed and share insights with your credit union staff. Your purchase of the content capture sessions will allow you to review the key points from each presentation which you can use as a cost effective solution for staff development and training at your convenience. Available to any CUNA affiliated credit union, conference attendees receive a discounted price.
Each session includes video of the presentation in conjunction with the speakers’ PowerPoint:
- The Economic Forecast
- CECL Prep: Key Changes and Crafting an
- Becoming Your Best: A Flight Plan for Life
- The Power of Excel for Credit Unions
- Avoid Large Losses with Proper Preparation
- Managing Conflict for Leaders
- Optimizing your Institutions Earnings
- Creating Front Line Engagement through Interesting
Metrics and Strong Communication
- Big Data Pecha Kucha Style
- Is this the End of ALCO...?
- The Direction of the Economy/Rates...and What To Do
- CECL Prep: Data Requirements and Loss Methodologies
- CU Strategy @ Light Speed: Thriving in the Dynamic
- Liquidity – A Regulatory Burden or Business Opportunity
- Big Data and the Zombie Apocalypse
- Looking Back and Thinking Ahead: Managing Through
the Turn in Rates
- How Cyber Facilitates Credit Card Fraud
- Best Practices in Loan Participations
- What Every CFO/Portfolio Manager Must Know
- New Interest Rate Risk Guidelines/Risk Based Capital 2
- Kicking Bank A$$ets
If you missed this year's conference, or want to relive your favorite sessions, you can experience cutting-edge topics and tools right from your desk.
- Conference attendees get a discounted rate* - Click here to purchase
- $179 for CUNA Council members
- $249 for non-members.
- Non-Conference Attendees - Click here to purchase
- $349 for CUNA Council members
- $449 for non-members. Not a member? Join today!
* Attendance will be confirmed to access this price, so please only use this link if you came to the 2016 Conference.
The Recorded Sessions video portal is generally available 10-14 business days after the close of the event, and is up until the following year's Conference.